Saturday, March 17, 2012

I heart spring break... Part Two

Hey friends!

I may not be blogging the next few days... I am going with some of my dearest friends to Hilton Head for the week! So excited! :)

All of the Hunger Games fans will be proud... I am on page 56 of book 1! :) Today I will have some good reading time in the car!

I want to share some of my recent favorite songs with you!

We went to Winter Jam last week- it was amazing! I have been hearing these artists on the radio for years and it was so cool to see them perform!



"Take this world and give me Jesus."



I was so excited to see Group 1 Crew! They are one of my favorite bands. They performed several songs, including Walking on the Stars.

Kari Jobe sang "Revelation Song"- one of my favorites! Here is a lyric video:






More coming soon!

What are you enjoying listening to? Leave a comment below!

xxoo,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment