Sunday, March 11, 2012

I heart spring break... Part One


Dear friends,

Whoo hoo! SB12 is hereeee! We got off Friday and don't go back till the 29th! {And in case you were concerned about too much partying, we do have a week of homework due when we get back ;)}

Whoa we are having a fun but crazy weekend! Get ready... here it comes! :)

Jenny!
Cute girls at Sweet Ceces!
Suz!

Anna!
 We went to tour Union University on Friday! We loved it! {Chickfila... check!} ;)

Tower
Look at my beautiful mom! I love you so much, Mom! You are seriously the best and the coolest :)
My info packet
Free tshirt I got for filling out a survey! Score!
You know, just eating an ice cream sandwich at 5:15 am...
Breakfast of champions right here, folks
Treat bag from the School of Nursing
Pool at Union... check!
I may or may not have switched my screensaver from 1D before I went to the Apple store. No, I am much too far above doing that. *cough*
Lit lab selfie! We missed Jolene!
The beautiful Julia and Julia!
ONE DIRECTION AND BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT!!! With my favorite Julias!!
ONEDIRECTIONONEDIRECTION SO EXCITED!!! (more pictures coming soon from the concert :)
Sweet little man!
Trying to help motivate myself to get work done... haha
my itouch homepage earlier this week..... haha struggleee
Precal breakfast! Missing Jolene! (yes... I wore my 1D shirt to school... :)

And to end out this post with some more cute people, I present to you... 1D :)

It makes me very sad- my iTouch is having some major problems. If I try typing on it, scrolling on it, or basically try to do anything... it freaks out. :'( I went to see my Apple buddies yesterday and am going to go meet with a tech this week!

So excited- going to Winter Jam for the first time ever tonight!! Whoo hoo!!

I took the SAT yesterday... partayyyy haha.

Coming soon... One Thousand Gifts, Let's Talk College Stalker Mail, The Concert, and more!

Thanks so much for reading the blog, yall!

Much love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment