Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Lovin'

Here are some things that I am enjoying as of late :)

~Disney/Pixar stamps. Words cannot express how happy these make me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!






~My pink "swim." magnet!! Char's latest car art :)



~On my list of books to read:


-Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus. By Kyle Idleman



-I Am Second. By Doug Bender

{{Check out my Goodreads here.}}

~I do not do enough lovin' on New Dress a Day. It is one of my absolute favorite blogs! Marisa takes clothing that is cheap and looks like it doesn't have hope for the future... and turns it into something super hip and cute! She is so talented and creative. I get the daily email update to my blog and love seeing her transformations. Check it out folks!  Also, read the "about" page on her blog here.

~Instagram. It is so fun. I love being able to see pictures of friends out and about livin life! For your viewing pleasure, some of my recent pics...

I love my Lipscomb tshirt! Reppin my Bison pride
Love this girl so much!! Visiting our gals Mimi and Sarah at LU! 
Filling out my UTK application...
We creeped on a cute couple's first look at Centennial Park- so so sweet!
Kind of obsessed with these stamps... 
Love this girl! Much needed catch up time!
Let's go on a picnic!
Allie! Love you and will miss you so much!
Sweet friends!
Love these cute girls!

On another note, I am so happy to be back at the pool with my Makos! :)

Deep thought for the day: Welcome to America, where "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" gets higher ratings than the Republican National Convention... Is that sad or what?!

Really enjoying Pastor Stephen's Sunday School and Worship series! Check out RBCN on Vimeo

Sunday School series: A Way of Seeing: Christian Worldview
Worship series: You Will Be My Witnesses (book of Acts)

Check it out!

What are you loving right now?

Blessings to you,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment