Wednesday, November 3, 2010

happy wednesday

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
~Matthew 11:28


Today is our first swim meet! It is a fun relay meet. Every event is a relay and they are 100s, 200s, or a 400 free. I am doing the 200 free relay and the 100 breaststroke relay. I am excited! It is also very fun to have all of our team together! This year our high school team captains are Linds and Dane! Every week in November, except for one, we have a swim meet. They were all supposed to be on Thursdays which meant I would have to rearrange my schedule for three weeks, but two got moved! Next week we have a dual meet vs. MBA and Harpeth Hall on Thursday. The next week is a dual meet vs. Ravenwood on Tuesday.

I love our team! Hopefully we will be rockin it at the pool! :o)

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment