Saturday, November 16, 2013

Life in Pictures

Minnesota girl with a joke about Minnesota.
Welcome to the RUF Halloween party! 




Too much. So great
Lovelies. 
How cute is she?!
Dear ones!
Grams and Missy.

I love these gals! My Bible study leader and our intern, and two of my favorite people! So thankful to call them friends!
So Honey Boo Boo and Co dressed up like the Kardashians...
Love her.
Not engaged. Painted nails! 
Justine is going to get this for my children.
DTF selfie.
Awk accidental. too good to not share.

My favorite guy!!
#artsy

Isn't he cute?!
First holiday drink. I spelled out "Lily" but oh well...

We have THE weirdest friendship story but I am so thankful to call this girl friend!! 
So glad we are in seminar together!! and friends!! 


Some of my absolute favorite people!!
Freshmen girls?
They're awesome. 
I love her!
7 weeks!! 
#crazycollegemeal
Guess how much this flower is?! $1000 #holla


If you ever feel badly about yourself, just think of Lily wearing this outfit.
BONESSSSSSS
She is the best!! I love you Nan!!
Lunch on Nana's birthday! Sooo much better than class!!


Battle of the Boulevard! We own this street! #itsbruintime 
She makes me happy.
My love.
Sometimes Mom and Dad bring me prezzies. 
Some of my darling ESL students with my fabulous co-teacher!!
Shout out to Cara for reading my blog!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment