Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life in Pictures:: Early July pt 2

So far in early July pt 2, I...

-turned a year older! :)
-celebrated with my people and Gators
-dressed up like a cow for free Chickfila
-remade birthday pics
-spent the night at Opryland with Julia and Cara
-played a third game of Capture the Flag... definitely one of my summer highlights!
-was so excited for my Gators to win a meet!
-and more!

On my birthday, I started out by taking Mom to the airport at 5 am. She is visiting friends in Texas! After the Y (starting out 19 right!), I had breakfast with Dad at Cracker Barrel! At the pool, Brenda had told the kids to bring me cards and my favorite treats! I got candy, cherry coke zero, a Sonic drink, super cute cards, and lots of love! Zach and Brenda threw me in... :) We did all of our flash mob dances (I totally should do them for you sometime!!) and lots of fun cheers! Then, we dressed up like cows to go get free food! That's what I call good friends :) I finished off the day by spending the night at Opryland Hotel with Julia and Cara! So much fun!

2011, 2012, and 2013 #bffsfolyfe
I love this girl!
5 am selfie with Mom on my birthday before I took her to the airport!
So thankful to call these people my coworkers and three of my best friends! 
Keepin it awko taco since 2012
Yes, we even have a kid in the background of each :) I love her!
Birthday celebratin coworkers!
Love :) They make me happy!
PC to Anna! 
Love her!

Opryland adventurin' 
Makes me laugh every.time. I would be happy to tell the golden story behind this picture :)
Beautiful lilies from Dad! 
Wildwood thuggin 
#ootd on the 4th - reppin Merica 
Cara posin on our Vandy picnic outing today 
Balcony at Opryland 



Playing the bagpipes on her itouch... #casual 

Take 1 - Wildwood cows and the Chickfila cow! #friendsthatdressuplikecowstogetherstaytogether




Cuz nothing says MERICA like 5 Guys on the 4th! #niceonecara
Picture of a selfie 
Take 2
Panorama shot
Love the tot! 
6&under cookie decorating party take 1
Stressful movie theater experience - "we have to get you to your happy place!"
Could not believe this! One of my precious church friends made me this gorgeous cake, and the beautiful bag below! The lily is edible - she made it! She is amazing! It made me want to cry! Thank you so much, dear friend!!
I love this!!

6&under cookie decorating party part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment