Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas :: Part 1

Hello friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior!

John 1:14
"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Christmas is one of my very favorite times of the year! It is so nice to be able to spend time with family and friends.

Here are some pictures from the season!

Team Santa!
Take 2
Our beautiful Candyland house
Take 2
Admire my skillful placing of M&Ms ;)
Cara reading by the tree
Some families watch Elf or A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve. Our family? We watch Duck Dynasty. So much quality. Si: "Once I reached down to pat a little dog and when I did it was a five pound squirrel."
After-Christmas shopping with my girls Mimi and Jenny (our photographer). We found some really great sales, including 50% off Vera Bradley!! Very thankful for those girls! They were just what I needed :)
Yummm- egg nog poundcake, chocolate sauce (both made by Mom), and ice cream!
CUTENESS
My December 26th! (see how I changed a foot in between pictures 3 and 4? It was unfortunately not a Christmas miracle... just a bench... 1: Cara! 2. Mimi! 3 and 4. Julia and Rach wearing skates! 5. Cute girls! 6. Chickfila's chocolate chip peppermint milkshake!
Annual Christmas picture!
Going through old pictures and found this little um gem... This was the year I decided to stick my tongue out the full duration of the preschool Thanksgiving performance. Why? Who knows. Poor deranged little Lily... Poor mortified mother... 
Mimi and Jenny treated me to Starbucks and sour gummy worms to cheer me up. True friends right there!
This grammatical error was a little painful. The girl's what? #nerd
Awww cute baby Lil cheesin'. To make up for the terrible preschool picture... :)
Coming soon: more Christmas, MY SENIOR PICTURES!, anddd... a review of 2012!

Meanwhile on the homefront, Julia programmed Siri to call me Princess...

Love,

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment