Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

Hey friends!

Well, I had my first day of college classes yesterday! Second year dual enrolling and I love it! This semester I am taking College Algebra and Spanish in Healthcare. I like both of my professors!

The other day I felt inspired and decided to make a recipe off of my Pinterest board! (By the way, have I talked about how much I love Pinterest?!)

Nutella cookies with only 4 ingredients- 1 cup nutella, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 whole egg.



So I made these yummy and super easy cookies! Check out the recipe here. I also made yummy biscuits for breakfast- and when I realized we didn't have any buttermilk, I decided to make my own! I mixed some Greek yogurt with milk- and tah dah! They tasted great! I was glad that it didn't turn out to be a fail :)

So excited- we have a 3rd car! Meet the newest member of the fam! (we are deciding on a name...)


Coming soon... Senior photo shoot sneak peeks! :)

Here is a picture (PC: Allie!) of me taking Rachel's pictures! :)


Breakfast at Fido with my Theophili girls! So weird- last year we were sending off Megan to college! Now all four of them are going! So blessed and thankful for these girls!


Speaking of Pinterest, here are some things that make me laugh. Check out my Pinterest here.



Well played, Google. this is amazing- do it!

Haha. Totally just read this out loud in Kip's voice (;
haha yessss

Some quotes for the day:

I fall in love with people’s passion. The way their eyes light up when they talk about the thing they love and the way they fill with light.

One of my favorite verses.
Stay in the Word. The moment you start letting go of that, you’re on the road to compromise. Stay grounded, remain pure, keep your eyes fixed on Jesus.
Adam Young of Owl City

Verse of the day: Deut. 31:6: "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Be blessed today!

Lily

1 comment: