Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life in Pictures

Yesterday was the grand removal of the wisdom teeth! Yesterday was the worst day so far. Today I am feeling much better! :)

City meet this weekend had 1636 swimmers- whoa! (Wildwood had 82 of those swimmers) There are 21 teams in the Nashville Swim League from Davidson, Williamson, Sumner, and Wilson counties.

I am really missing my Gators and coaches!! :( Here are some recent pictures!

July 12th, 2011!
July 12th, 2012! (We even added a cute kid in the background :)

2011 and 2012!
This is what I do on a sad and rainy day :)

Babysitting two of the world's cutest kids, dive-in movie, and city meet prep! 7.11.12

Coaches shirts! These were awesome because we could easily be found! :)
Birthday!!
SOOOO sweet!! One of my cards from one of my Gators! How cute is that?!
So much love!! Overwhelmed!! Brenda had the Gators each bring me a card and a flower!! AHHH so precious!!
Close up of some of my beautiful flowers! Sweet Ms. Susan arranged them for me!
Two of my favorite people! I have been so blessed to work with yall and miss seeing you every day!
This makes me laugh. Can it get any more awkward?!
So cute and so legit! Brenda: "No gator left behind!" Zach: "#winning" Me: "Let's call them caterpillars!" Jenny: "The fun fact of the day is..."
Please notice how all of these kids are paying attention. Yes, they are 3,4,5&6 year old boys. Julia is so amazing! She had them all focused playing a game! She was awesome!!
#winning!! 10&under and dual meet CHAMPS for 2A!! 
2 A Dual meet champs!!
Wildwood loves Bluegrass!! We were the only coaches dressed up for 6&under meet day- Olympics themed! :) 
Three of my favorite people- and the best coworkers ever!! Love these people!! We have had such an amazing season and so much fun!!
Watching the slideshow at banquet!
Love them!! Here we are all dressed up for banquet :)
Yummm! Peanut butter milkshake!
Here is a picture I posted on instagram (I can't figure out how to save it and post it here haha). So check it out! Wildwood's high pointers!

Love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment