Saturday, February 18, 2012

God cares about the little things

Hey friends!

Craziness- Nashville is predicted to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow!

I wanted to share a fun little story with you! Last weekend was the State high school meet! Parking at the Sportsplex downtown is horrible. There are only about 40 spots in the main parking lot. There are some other random parking lots nearby and a bunch of people have to park at the Parthenon. When Julia and I went for prelims Friday morning, Mom dropped us off so we wouldn't have to deal with parking. That evening, though, we would have to park. I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of parking in downtown at night. So I started praying that God would give us a parking spot in the main parking lot! It wasn't a life or death problem but I wanted to be parked close. We were going to trust the Lord to give us a spot! As I pulled into the main parking lot, someone pulled out! I was so excited and so thankful to see God answer my prayer. God cares about even the smallest and least significant things!

Believe that God will answer your prayers!


Jeremiah 33:3a
"Call to me and I will answer you."

Love, 

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment