Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Break= pure joy

(originally posted 10.7.11)

FALL BREAK!!!!!

Whoo hoo! Don't get me wrong- I dearly love school and Whitver but it's time for a break :) Very excited to have some time off to relax and spend time with my sweet family!

I am so thankful for my whitver family- my amazing friends and fabulous teachers!!!

 Me encanta mi clase de español a Lipscomb. Me gusta mi profesora y mis amigos nuevos. ¡Estoy aprendiendo mucho! Me gusta Lipscomb también.

 Verse of the day: "Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love. He will again have compassion on is; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea." Micah 7:18-19

Love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment