Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thoughts on a Tuesday in Autumn

Hey friends!

Whoa I have not blogged in a while! Last week (Friday-Tuesday) we went on a lovely family vacation to Charleston! Once I upload the pictures I will make a blog post about our adventures :) One such adventure was walking on the beach in a horrible rainstorm- we were completely soaked! We also went on a carriage ride- so fun! So look for that post soon!

I am LOVING the Kindle app on my iTouch- it is awesome! They have lots of great books that you can get for free! I also use the Pandora app a lot. I recently joined Pinterest and am enjoying that app too!

Yesterday I subbed for my dear friend's swim lessons- I hadn't taught or coached any since July! I have really missed it! It was so nice to be back teaching for a bit :) Sadly since my year is so crazy I haven't been able to commit to teaching regularly. :(

It is so fun how the smallest things can be so exciting in swim lessons- blowing bubbles, putting their whole faces in, breathing to the side correctly- it is awesome. :)

Fall break was not long enough! We only have four more weeks till Thanksgiving break- and then four more weeks till CHRISTMAS!! Whoo hoo! This Friday is LU's fall break- very intense haha. They only get a three day weekend. We'll get a whole week off at Thanksgiving though!

Verse from Faithful Provisions:


Faithful Provisions Daily Verse

“The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” (Psalm 91:14-16)

Blessings to you,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment