Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update

Whoa... I have not blogged in a while! Swim team started last week! I am coaching and swimming from 8:30-12:30 every day. I come home, crash, and then go to the pool to teach swim lessons in the afternoons! And then when I come home from that I crash again :) So lately my schedule has consisted of sleep, swim, coach, eat, watch a movie or two, sleep, repeat. :) I took the SAT last Saturday and am taking the ACT this Saturday...

I have also:

~had SO SO much fun coaching
~gotten very burned :(
~worn a stylin swim shirt in the pool to protect said burn
~been to several super fun graduation parties
~gone to the MTHEA Graduation
~had an AMAZING weekend last week
~spent the night at a hotel with some girlfriends to celebrate my friend's 18th (and had way too much fun- i love you girls!!!)
~got an awesome pedicure from my friend Anna
~been at a pool twice a day Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and will tomorrow
~had Chickfila
~decided with one of my co-coaches that we have been in the sun too much
~taken lots of naps
~mostly been in a swimsuit
~decided I should have been studying more for the SAT and ACT
~gotten a frog out of the pool
~gotten a ton of beetles and cicadas out of the pool
~gotten over the whole bug-in-pool thing
~saw Kung Fu Panda 2
~am LOVING coaching!!
~prayed for something specific and God answered it- He is SO cool!
~thankful for an awesome sermon on Sunday- and the reminder that God is writing our stories!

I am going to leave you with some quotes from the past few days :)

~"Oh wait, the King is not ready. Are you ready? Ok, we can now start."
~Me: "What is your dog's name?" 3.5 year old girl: "I don't know." Me: "It is a nice dog?" Girl: "Yes." "Do you like playing with your dog?" "Yes." "What's its name?" "I don't know."
~Me: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" 3.5 year old: "A babysitter."
~7 year old kid: "I don't want to do swim team. I know everything!" Me: "I have been swimming for 11 years sweetie and I still come to practice."
~"The beetle is so cute!" - 9 year old girl
~"Um, Mom? I am kinda concerned about this dressing. It says its main inspiration is dirt." - Cara
~Kid: "The movie is about cats and dogs." Caitlin: "What's it called?" Kid: "Cats and Dogs."
~Me: "Someone didn't put her happy pants on this morning." Cara: "My happy pants are in the laundry."
~"And it came as a shock that your father the goose isn't your real dad?" - Kung Fu Panda 2 (it was awesome!)

Love,

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment