Sunday, February 27, 2011

One Thousand Gifts:: Take Seven:: Early

Hey friends!

I will not be blogging much this week! I am taking a little break :)


117- 134

117. that the Gospel is true!!!
118. playing Just Dance with Mom
119. the joy and privilege of taking care of three precious children
120. fabulous preaching and teaching today (check here in the next few days- the messages from today are ones you do not want to miss!)
121. forgiveness of sins
122. God's unfailing love for me, a sinner
123. my amazing family
124. rain
125. playing piano in the worship band
126. that Julia played for the first time today!
127. great swim lessons
128. the fact that some of my kids got over their fear of the deep end!
129. many good times and laughs at swim
130. the wonderful friends God has blessed me with
131. peace from the Savior
132. my Bible Study girls
133. getting to see Never Say Never with some fun friends :)
134. Words of encouragement from a dear friend: Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

~~What are some things you are thankful for this week? Leave a comment!~~

See y'all next Monday! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment