Friday, February 25, 2011

The Gospel is true!

Yesterday I had a rough day. But even though I had a bad day, I am thankful for something.

The Gospel is TRUE!

Jesus died for MY SINS. He came down to earth- can you imagine living in heaven and coming down to this messed up world?! He came, lived a perfect life, and died on the cross. He died so that MY SINS can be forgiven. Now. He didn’t just die. He ROSE FROM THE DEAD and was resurrected and is now seated at the right hand of God! Y’all. That is AMAZING! Jesus loved us so much He DIED for us. He laid down His life for His children.

This is a verse we all know and have known since we were small munchkins, but I don’t think we always let it “hit home.”

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16

Thank you, Jesus, for dying on my sins! For loving me, a sinner.

I am so thankful that the Gospel is true.

~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment