Friday, April 23, 2010

Awarded

I feel very special to have been awarded by Bekah! ~:-)

When you are awarded, you are supposed to give five facts about yourself and award five other very special bloggers. :o)

1. I love ice cream! It is my weakness... It is probably my favorite dessert. Mmhmm, there are so many flavors! :D I even have a special day of the week for ice cream- Tuesdays! yum yum :o)

2. I wish I could throw lots of things in a pot like Julia and it come out yummy. We won't go into the time I tried to uh make chili... Let's just say Dad was the nice one and coughed some down. ~:-)

3. I am an over-packer. And a little bit of a pack rat. I mean, as Julia says, if our house burned down I wouldn't need to worry because I'd have all of my stuff with me... I am also that weird person that always has anything you could possibly ever need in her purse...

4. To quote Linds, I "have freakishly long toes!" hahahahaha

5. I am an over-analyzer... Wait- aren't all girls? haha

I am awarding the special 5 Facts Award to my dear friends and fellow bloggers:


Love,

Lily :o)

"The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14

1 comment:

  1. LOL when you said "I wish I could throw lots of things in a pot like Julia", I read it, "I wish I could throw Julia in a pot"! I was pretty confused for a while.

    ReplyDelete