Wednesday, April 21, 2010

autobiography. complete.

here is my very deep autobiography based on the underlined quote. (see mrs. boye? i blogged about it! my surprisingly short autobiography! :D)

My Autobiography - A Creative Writing Assignment

“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”


Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved stories. I love writing, telling, and reading stories. I also love blogging and journaling! Writing is either recording down information or telling a story. When I was younger I would make up stories for my little sister Cara to listen to. “Can you tell me a story?” Cara would come listen to me tell a story every morning. A good writer always starts out as a good storyteller! Writing can make a huge impact and will stick in your mind. Writing can change the world! Those are two reasons that books and other writings should be worth reading. When writing, you need to be writing about something worthwhile. Or, you need to be doing something in your life that is worth writing about. When I learned how to walk as a little munchkin, my mom wrote it down in my baby book. Before I could write, I would tell Mom different things and she would write them down. When I started middle school and high school, I journaled about it. As I have been working on the Do Hard Things conference, I have been blogging about it. When different people accomplish big things, they and their accomplishments are written about. For example, there are many books about Benjamin Franklin, including his own autobiography, The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. He did many great things for our nation and it was worth recording down into books. Not all books are about real people’s accomplishments, though. There are many books that are fictional and are worth reading. Many books that are worthwhile are exciting, wholesome, and intriguing. I love writing and it is one of my favorite pastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment