Saturday, August 17, 2013

Last Days of Summer

I will be posting Europe pictures soon!!

But, in the meantime, I want to share some pictures from my last days of summer! I have had such a fun week. I got to see lots of my favorite people before we head off to college! It is a very bittersweet time! So thankful for the amazing people God has placed in my life! I can't wait to meet all of the people God will place in my life at Belmont! I check in for orientation tonight!
Loveless with three of my favorite people! Can I talk about how much I love them?! Best coworkers in the world!!
Our girl Anna Lea is headed to Harding! We love you! Yall are seriously some of the coolest people we know. really.
Spent the night with my favorite Nana and Papa!

Working on his Mona Lisa puzzle from the Louvre!
Much needed catch time with this lovely lady at the Well!
And then there's that time Julia and I crashed Lipscomb's freshman orientation... We kind of go there right?! 
For my LU friends :)
Our boy Zach turned 19!
Breakfast with two of my faves! #miguel #sweetpeaches #payatthefront

ENOOOOOOOOO

Hot and Cold - Jeni's ice cream!

Friends fo life!! I love you girls!!

Last girls night and the first one we have all been there!! I love yall bunches!!
BMS girls' vball game with our little brother!
Go Vikings! 
Chill and Satco with my favorite guy!
I LOVE YOU!! Union is so blessed to have you dearest one!! 

Why you want to leave me?!
Yeah what did YOU do your last night before college?!
My fave Brenda! 
Ummm how high is the cuteness factor in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment