Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Songs

{Belated} Thanksgiving post coming soon!

I love Christmas music! So much! I can only listen to it around November-early January. I can't listen to it before. haha.

Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs!

~I just bought "Christmas in Diverse City" by TobyMac and friends during Black Friday shopping! It was $5 at LifeWay! I am LOVING it!

You can sample it here.

I especially love "Christmas This Year" (TobyMac and Leigh Nash), "The First Noel" (TobyMac and Owl City [!!]), and "O Come, All Ye Faithful" (TobyMac). Check it out!!

~"For Unto Us" by Point of Grace. You can see it performed here or sample it on iTunes here (#9).

~"The Christmas Song: Chestnuts" - Justin Bieber :) Hear it here.

~"Angels We Have Heard on High" - Charmaine. Listen to it here.

Enjoy! :)


What are your favorite Christmas songs?


Love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment