Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Falls Mill- Take Two

So pretty!
Some fun pictures of the trees- love that wide angle lens!





Beautiful waterfall



Dad decided to go down to get some better shots. I surveyed the area you would have to climb through and decided against it.
And he made it!
An action shot
After Dad came back up, he showed me some very impressive and amazing shots. Me: "Umm yeah I am getting some great shots too!" Like this....

Uhh artistic foot shot?
Self portrait
No mas agua= Lily esta triste and tiene sed. (brownie points if you can translate that without Google Translate folks)
Waterbottle shot!
Then I tried to do the artsy and cool thing my friend Maddie taught me...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No more water= Lily is sad and thirty.
    BROWNIEEE POOOINTTTSSSS FORRRR JULIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete