Monday, May 9, 2011

One Thousand Gifts:: Take Seventeen

I have some blogging to catch up on! Mother's Day, Julia's birthday today, Saturday Top 5... :) Check back soon!

394-421

394. my amazing mother- the smartest person and best cook I know! She is very sacrificial, cheerful, gorgeous, fun, and just wonderful :)
395. my sister Julia- whose birthday is today! Julia is cheerful, funny, smart, and beautiful!
396. mixed feelings about this being the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! :) and :(
397. my dear and wonderful teachers
398. my fabulous Whitver family- I will miss them so much during the summer!
399. getting to visit Nana at the hospital
400. getting to go to the nursery and see new babies :) "Do y'all have a baby in there?" "Uhh no... We are just admiring them" :)
401. shopping with Dad and Cara and running into some interesting employees... "Are your allergies acting up?" Me: "Umm no. I don't have allergies"
402. a beautiful wedding
403. cupcakes, candy, sparkles, hearts, flowers, and punch
404. hearing the Gospel presented by our dear pastor
405. the celebration of one of Whitver's dearest teachers
406. quilts, scrapbooks, music, food, love, and sadness mixed with anticipation of what God has in store
407. chemistry final review sessions
408. skyping with my lovely friend Riley for two hours on Friday
409. swimming, power water walking, eating Chickfila, going to amazing recitals, and spending time with my dear friend Jenny
410. chatting with the fun people at my work
411. great deals and bargains
412. freebies in my mailbox
413. the reminder of God's love for me from Redeeming Love
414. encouragement from friends
415. lollipops after swim lessons
416. kids who float and blow bubbles
417. grace and strength during difficult swim lessons
418. ice cream when I'm stressing over finals
419. my dear and precious Theophili girlies
420. playing Words with Friends with my really cool parents and one of my really cool teachers

421. Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

What are you thankful for?

Be blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment