Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Love:: My Theophili* Girls!

This week's Wednesday Lovin is on my Bible Study girlies!

Each week before spanish class we get together, chat, eat lunch, pray, chat some more :), and read the Scripture! I cannot express how thankful I am for these amazing girls! I have never had older sisters so I am so blessed to have these fabulous girls in my life! We laugh together and pray together! It makes me so so sad to think about all of them going off to college in the next few years- I have decided I am going to kidnap them and not let them go to college :) Thank you girls for being such a great example to me! (can I be all four of you when I grow up? :D)

You girls bless my life!!

So here's much love to Anna, Isabella, Megan, and Riley!! Love y'all!!






*Theophilus= God lover
Theophili= God lovers

1 comment:

  1. Love the name of your Bible study, Lil! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete