Saturday, April 30, 2011

Top 5 Time!

One of my favorite bloggers/writers, Annie Downs, started a new post series called Top 5 Friday! So I am going to start a new series called Top 5 Saturday!

Top 5 Movies!

1. Pride and Prejudice! ahhhh LOVE!! I love both so they are both # 1 :) Pride and Prejudice just makes me happy. I can watch it again and again and again and not get tired of it!

2. Emma! Once again I love both! I love Emma! (the BBC Emma and Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice are both on my iPod!)

3. North and South! Ahh so good!

4. Meet the Robinsons- favorite kid movie ever! I cry at the end every time :)

5. a. Latest favorite Disney Princess movie: Tangled! and....

5. b. ...because I am bad at just picking 5... This one is tied with Tangled! Enchanted!



I have lots of favorite movies so I may need to do another post sometime :)

***What are your top 5 (or more :) favorite movies?***

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment