Monday, March 21, 2011

One Thousand Gifts:: Take Ten

189-223

189. beautiful weather
190. my swim team- especially since we only have four more practices :'(
192. my amazing coaches- Coach Dawn, Coach Lezlae, and Coach Andy
193. picnics with my sisters on lovely afternoons
194. cameras
195. a great Lord's Day
196. good and long chats with dear friends
197. fun times at the pool
198. my munchkins swam several whole laps by themselves (!!!)
199. walks with the fam
200. ice cream creations by Cara
201. breakfast last week with Mom, Nana, and Aunt Barbara
202. lunch with wonderful friends at BCA
203. hanging out at the mall with a dear friend
204. friends that let me invite myself over :)
205. a super fun afternoon with the fabulous Graves!!
206. lunch at Moe's with BCA friends
207. hanging out at Panera with two amazing friends and discussing life and our futures
208. afternoon tea at a tea house with my favorite Nana!!
209. a fabulous spring break with lots of fun and partying and celebrating
210. that God answers prayers
211. that God cares about the little things that may seem unimportant
212. protection of our family and house when our dishwasher had serious electrical problems today
213. that God had laid it on Dad's heart to pray for our protection today
214. wisdom and advice from fellow swim instructors
215. all of the patient people that listen to me talk about swimming and my swim lessons :)
216. chatting with new and old friends at my "second home"- the pool :)
217. flowers blooming
218. the arrival of spring
219. hunger for the Word
220. encouragement and motivation to finish my work
221. my dear dear family
222. Pandora
223. Jeremiah 31:31-34 " 31"Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. 33But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.34And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment