Friday, March 11, 2011

Kodak Moment:: Day Eight

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh every time you look at it.

There are sooo many pictures that make me laugh... but here are a few :o)

The time we thought it would be funny to greet the pizza guy... and it was teenage guy who I think thought we had lost our marbles... and we accidentally closed the door in his face... hahaha

ummm... yeah...
Sometimes we are a little crazy. Just sometimes though.

Don't you put a seatbelt on your pumpkin?? ...no?
This makes me laugh. I am the only one smiling... Good times with kitchen staff at the mall... like the storm/wind simulator, Troy running through the Jessica Simpson jean display, photo booths...

The time I copied this panda picture for a project :)

Dinner at Cinderella's castle- haha I love Mom's face :)

8th grade spanish 3- Vladimir!!
haha
There are more crazy pictures I may have to post sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment