Friday, December 10, 2010

Elf- so classic.

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

I’m singing/I’m in a store/and I’m siiiiiingiiiiing!/I’m in a store/and I’m siiiiiingiiiiing!

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

smiling’s my favorite

Well, if you’re Santa, what song did I sing for you on your birthday this year?

I KNOW HIM!!!

You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.

Francisco! That’s fun to say! Francisco… Frannncisco… Franciscooo…

He’s an angry elf.

You sit on a throne of lies!

I’m a human… raised by humans.

I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.

I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.

You did it! Congratulations! World’s best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It’s great to be here

First we’ll make snow angels for a two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment