Friday, October 22, 2010

Today.

Howdy folks!

Today has been a good day!

This evening was the Academy's Band Night! And it was AMAZING!!! All of the people at my school are crazy talented. So awesome!! Everyone did a great job and it was a wonderful evening! It was also so fun to see some people I haven't seen in a while! We need to get the rockin RBCN worship band up there. ~:-)

Swim team today was SO HARD. I was exhausted. We did 6 150s for warmup. Then iron mans. Iron mans are terrible. Then underovers (no breathing one lap then swim freestyle back) 14 25s with different forms of dryland on each end of the pool. Then we did a pyramid set. 1 50, 2 75s, 3 100s, 3 200s, 3 100s, 2 75s, and 1 50. All freestyle. Then we did sprints. Pretty sure my sprints were really slow. haha. It's hard but this is how we are going to get better. :o)

I miss my mommy. She is at a tennis championship in Chatty! I have always really appreciated the dear Mumsie but appreciate her even more after doing laundry and dishes. And not having someone make me food. :o) I love you Momb! :o)

I am very excited- I got a Flying Colours CD this evening! They are this amazing band- three guys that went to Whitver! Check their music out here.

Love,

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment