Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 20

Day 20- Your favorite ice cream

Ummm whoa. That's pretty much ALL ice cream. haha. On Thursday during class my lit teacher used an example involving ice cream. I was like, "Hey! That makes sense!" haha. Hmm. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, butterfinger, cake batter, vanilla, cinnamoo, sweet cece's... if it's called ice cream I like it!


Comin up folks!

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Day 23- Something you crave a lot

Day 24- A letter to your parents

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Day 26- What you think about your friends

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Day 30- Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment