Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Sixteen!

Hey friends!

Today I turned 16! Wow!

I have had such an awesome day! I had breakfast at Panera with darling Hannah, and then we went shopping! After that I dashed off to swim team. After swim team we went home and decided for Lil, Mom, Julia, and Cara to go see Letters to Juliet in Rivergate! It was awesome! :o) We then had dinner at SOL in downtown Franklin- YUMMMMMM- with the fam, Nana, and Papa! After our yummy dinner we had dessert at Sweet Ceces- also very delicious! On the way home we ran by the Sanders! When we got home we had family presents- many wonderful gifts! I had an awesome day!

More coming soon- including pics!

I am so very thankful for my dear darling family and amazing friends! God has blessed me so very much!

Love,

Lily the 16 year old :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment