Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Days 4 and 5

Well, sorry that I missed yesterday! I had a very full day- and today I woke up sick. :o( I am feeling better now though thanks to Motrin!

Yesterday I went with Ms. Lydia to GPRC- I love going! After Grace, I went to a coordinator's meeting at the Wuests. I was kind of discouraged to hear from Rich at the Rebelution that 364 people are signed up for the conference as of now. I had been thinking around 1000 but was sadly disappointed. I know that God has a really awesome plan though!! We were saying that if one person came and accepted Jesus it would be worth it!

Day 04- last movie you watched

I last watched Love Comes Softly and the Keira Knightley Pride and Prejudice :o) I am getting ready to watch Mansfield Park, with Blake Ritson (Mr. Elton) and Billie Piper.

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Disney- how I love Disney!

2 comments:

  1. Lily Dear,
    This blog challenge thing is kinda cool. I might copy you. :) Except I'm curious...what are you gonna put for 20?? :P A picture of Mr.Darcy perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do copy me! :o)
    Hmmm... I don't think I am actually going to put a person (that could get awkward really fast haha ~:-) so I think I'll just put some things he needs to be. :o) or just a picture of mr. darcy! ~;-)

    ReplyDelete