Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog Challenge

I am stealing this idea from Linds.... (hope you don't mind! ~;-)

Well, I am on Dad's little laptop in Gatinburg and it is not copying and pasting... once I am home I'll post it! See Linds's post about it here: http://www.lindseytaytay.blogspot.com

Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself. (in no particular order)


1. I love Jesus! I am so thankful that He saved me and I am His child.

2. I am hoping to be baptized and a member of the church soon! My application is in!

3. I love playing piano and playing in the "worship band" at church. It is so fun!

4. I love ice cream! I even have a special day dedicated to it- Tuesdays!

5. I have a really awesome family! I have two amazing parents and two wonderful sisters- Julia and Cara- and a very fun "adopted" sister Hannah :o)

6. I am the publicity coordinator for the Nashville DHT conference! After I went to the Louisville conference last year I knew I wanted this conference to come to Nashville! I had no idea I would be the publicity coordinator!

7. I don't like tomatoes or eggs. Yuck. :P

8. I want to do something in the medical field. I also want to do something with prolife!

9. I love being homeschooled! I have never been in fulltime school. Yes, I have friends! Yes, I sometimes do school in my pjs. No, I don't sleep in. I am up before 7:30! :o)

10. Mom and Ms Kathy gave me my first surprise party this year! It was SO much fun!!

11. I love to read! But I hate sad, dumb, trashy, violent, and depressing movies and books. I am a Jane Austen kinda gal! ~:-) Speakng of, I can never get tired of watching Pride and Prejudice! Julia is always asking me why I take P&P on every vacation... ~:-)

12. I would love to go on a missions trip.

13. I love swimming! I especially love swimming on the Makos! (and I am really excited that we got moved up to the "top dog" division!)

14. I am really good at remembering names, faces, and weird facts. Sometimes it is kinda weird how I remember different people... ~;-)

15. I have never been camping or skiing.

16. I am going to add one. :o) I also have amazing friends! I am sooooooooo blessed!!

More to come! Thanks for the awesome idea, Linds!

Love,

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment