Friday, January 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge:: green with a dash of an update.

Day 4. Something green.


Taken with a macro lens. That lens is so fab.


Trees.


Here is me being a panda several years ago... :)




Last night I went to see some super cool and awesome friends in Beauty and the Beast. It was so incredible. We laughed and we cried. It was perfect. They were perfect. And I didn't even see the Beast's hand fall off. Quote of the evening from a little girl when Gaston stabbed the Prince: "I don't like that!!" too funny. And I got to help sell roses. So fun.

Tomorrow we have a dual swim meet! GO MAKOS!!!

I would just like to take a minute to share how much I love my team and coaches. They are amazing. I kind of slacked during the holiday season and maybe went once over three weeks. Oops. (I was definitely feeling it when I went back... haha) When I went back (finally) I was so happy to see everyone. I love those people! they are like family! My coaches are so wonderful. My team is so wonderful.

Posts coming soon: one thousand gifts!



Happy Birthday to my dear friend Sarah Beth!! I love you!!


(here is a picture of Sarah Beth, me, and Mimi before SB went to CO for the summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment