Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

Hey friends,

Here are some pictures from my friend Megan that we took after banquet at Opryland!

Love her!
Funniest moment of the night. As we were leaving after taking the below picture, we heard these guys yelling "Wait! Wait! Can we get a picture with you?" So that's how the above picture came about... The guy in the blue shirt just shoved himself in between my friends... haha




mirror picture :)




Love them!!

Love these girlies!! Ahhhh we had so much fun!!


Banquet table!

~~~~~

My dear Nana has been very, very sick and in the ICU. Please keep her in your prayers!

Blessings to you!

Lily

A verse a dear friend of mine shared with me: John 14:13-14 "Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it so the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment