Friday, March 25, 2011

tHoUgHtS oN a FrIdaY

Hey friends!

I hope that you are having a fabulous day!

You should read this post by my dear friend Jenny!

Following along the line of swim lessons, yesterday was our last day of the March session. I am SO proud of my kids- they have all done so well! I was so excited to see my first group lesson kids conquer their fear of the deep end! When we first went to the deep end there were several tears. After the 3 1/2 feet and 4 feet, the 5 feet deep end became their comfort level. When we had to go to the 7 feet for the first time they freaked out. Yesterday we had to move from the 5 feet to the 7 feet - and they did not complain at all! It was so awesome to see them conquer that fear and be comfortable in the deep end! Yay! I love teaching swim lessons- it makes me happy! :)

I had a wonderful day at school yesterday. I love my school family!


As I am trying to figure out what my plans are for this summer, I sometimes wish God would tell me what I should do via neon billboards. Saying "Do this" or "Don't do this" or "This would be a great thing for you" or "This would be a really bad decision." Alas, He has not chosen to work in that way :)

These verses comfort me greatly when I am feeling stressed about plans for the future.

Jeremiah 33:3: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 139:16: Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

I am so thankful that God is SOVEREIGN. And His plans are much much better than mine!

Be blessed today!

Love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment