Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wednesday Love Take 1

A new post series! Wednesday Love- I will post about something/a product I love.

Check out the links for more info!

Today we have a couple Love things!

~~~~~

Anything from Bath and Body Works. Today, though, I would like to share their awesome soaps!
Country Apple Deep Cleansing Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works



My Vera Bradley lanyard I got on sale at Davis Kidd (soo sad that they are closing :(
Great for keys, library cards...



~~~~~~

My blue Petzl headlight. It rocks. It is perfect for reading in the dark. (great for car trips since it doesn't bother the driver) Dad got us each one for Christmas last year!

TIKKINA² - Electric blue

(available at REI)

~~~~~~

Kettle Style Avocado Oil Potato Chips- Chilean Lime. YUM YUM YUM. They are delish. I think Mom got 'em at Costco? So good.

Good Health Inc. Kettle Style Avocado Oil Potato Chips Chilean Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment