Thursday, December 30, 2010

Belated Wednesday Love :o)

We were out of town Wednesday so here is some Wednesday Lovin on Thursday! :)



~Elizabeth Gaskell DVD set! AHH so good! So far I've only seen North and South and can't wait to see the other ones! Check it out on Amazon!

~The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in Digital 3D
The newest Narnia movie, Voyage of the Dawn Treader! The fam went to see it on Monday and it was SO GOOD!! Check out PluggedIn's review, imdb, and the trailer!

Spanish/English Parallel Bible-PR-RV 1960/ESV [Book]

~My Spanish English Bible from Julia! I LOVE it!! It is amazing!!

My favorite iTouch apps:

~Bible for iTouch!
~Skype! I am trying to figure out how to get the video one since they just released it!
~Hipstamatic Camera- really fun pics
~Kindle for iPhone- you can get so many great and free classics to have at your fingertips!
~PS Express (Photo Shop!)
~Facebook app
~BG Plus- fun backgrounds
~Remote

Pride and Prejudice in Emoticons: this is awesome! My lit teacher told us about it so I had to look it up when I got home! Check it out here! Speaking of Pride and Prejudice, we are reading it for school!! Celebrations!!

Also speaking of Jane Austen-ish things, here is the new Jane Eyre trailer. It looks pretty weird... But I'm going to have to see it! :)

Have you seen these flash mob Hallelujah Chorus videos? This one is in a food court.






This one is also very fun, especially since I am really excited to see a bunch of my friends in Sound of Music next week!



The Nashville Symphony re-opens tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Did you know that middle and high school students and homeschool families can get free tickets to the Symphony? Check it out!

Look for a post about 2010 tomorrow!

Blessings,

Lily :o)

Jeremiah 29:11
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment