Monday, August 16, 2010

I am alive!

Hey friends!

Well, surprisingly after two very intense weeks of work at camp, the conference, hardly any sleep, and school starting this Thursday, I am still alive!

Wow. There is SO much to say! The latest news will probably come in spurts since I have an insane week ahead of me. School starts this Thurs for me and I have a whole week's worth of homework due then. Wonderful.

The conference was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is SO SO SO SO SO SO good and faithful!!! I have not received an official registration count but it was between 1400-200o! Whoo hoo! More coming!

Camp- wow. I cannot describe it. Two of the most intense and crazy weeks of my life but two very good weeks. I became very close to many of the folks I was working with. I was getting 6 hrs of sleep a night plus working like a crazy person so am still recovering!

Julia and I could not have survived without our darling Jessie Rae. I really don't know what we would have done without her! Died probably! ~:-) She stuck up for us and was always very supportive. I am SO glad that she came with us!!

More later!!! Please pray for me this week!

Love,

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment