Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Friday

Hey friends!

Hope you are having a lovely week! We have had some beautiful weather here- 50s and 60s- in winter! Craziness! I'm not complaining, though! I would be totally fine without any snow :) Apparently the groundhog says we have six more weeks of winter... If this weather is winter I will take it! :)

I am SO excited- church's women's retreat this weekend! I can't wait!

Today I think I might make an appearance at swim team. One of my friends, "You should come visit!" School has been my top priority as of late.

Speaking of swim, last week was regionals! I am so very proud of our team- we got third overall in the region! Whoo hoo! Makos are rockin'! :) I did not personally do so great but overall we did well :) I love meets! Someone recently asked me if I was happy to be done with meets for a while. I'm actually sad! I love hanging out with my team at meets. It is especially sad since we will be losing 15 seniors :( That's a third of the team :( sadness abounds! I am so thankful for each and every person and the opportunity to be a part of such a great community!

More coming soon!

Love,

Lily


{side note: I meant to post this sooner... :) It was sitting in my drafts- oops!}


No comments:

Post a Comment