Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday.

Hey friends!

Hope you are having a good weekend! Hoping that we are all safe tonight with the bad weather coming in!

I hope you watched the 7 Lies about Homeschoolers video. It's kind of amazing.

I am loving this CD: The Story. "God's story of love and redemption from Genesis to Revelation told in 18 new songs." Some of Christian music's top artists have come together to create this fabulous CD! Check it out!

One of my favorites... Check out "Bring Us Home"- Michael Tate, Blanca Callahan, and Lecrae



Can't believe this week will be my last meet of the 2011-2012 season! I love my team. The Makos are the best! So thankful to be a part of it!

Yesterday I got to hang out with my dear Theophili sisters! I love them!

Thursday was kind of a rough day... But Jesus time, Chickfila, ice cream, and Pride and Prejudice made it much better :)

Check out MoneySavingMom's post on goal setting. "If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time."

Check out my church's Vimeo channel in the next couple of days. Pastor Stephen had a really great sermon about spiritual gifts!

I really like Group 1 Crew's newest music video for "Outta Space Love."

Is today a big recruiting day for colleges? I have gotten 10-15 emails from colleges just today...

Favorite convo with Cara recently:

Cara: Here try this. *shoves a spoon of corn into my mouth* Cara: How is it? Me: Yuck!! What is wrong with it?! Gross! Cara: Oops I need to season it. You are my hamster. Me: Um I think you mean guinea pig...

Coming soon... finishing the photo challenge?, one thousand gifts, and more!

Thanks for reading!

peace to you,

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment