Monday, March 7, 2011

Promises and encouragement from the Word

“I will never leave you, nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5.

“You discern my thoughts from afar off.” Psalm 139:2.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28.

“Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.” Psalm 139:16.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

“Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love. He will have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. You will cast ALL OUR SINS into the depths of the sea.”Micah 7:18-19.

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” Isaiah 43:1b.

“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:28-31.

“I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14a.

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11.

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8.

“For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.” 1 Timothy 2:5.

“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7.

“Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God… But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:1,2,8.

“I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.” John 11:25-26.

No comments:

Post a Comment