Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Thousand Gifts :: Take Five :: Belated

Hey friends!

Whoops I have not done a good job blogging this week :) So the next few posts will be catch up posts :)

82-99

82. a spontaneous week off of school because of a snow day
83. going ice skating (read: watching my friends ice skate :) and Chickfila with fun school friends
84. hanging out with friends at the park on a beautiful Tuesday
85. my fabulous friends!!! Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with such amazing friends!!
86. great swim lessons, even when I have to threaten to take kickboards away :)
87. Makos getting runner up in our division!
88. a fun evening at the MTHSSA Banquet
89. special sister time :)
90. this FABULOUS weather!!
91. answers to prayer!!
92. peace about school stuff for next year
93. going to Sweet Ceces with some of my makos
94. mercy and grace from the Lord, and that He does not cease to give it!
95. my Bible Study girlies
96. nice and long chats with dear friends
97. a road trip with my favorite guy- Dad!
98. North and South :)
99. promises such as Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. The you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

1 comment:

  1. 99.
    i love the verses you choose! they seem to be in that 'right time & place' for me right now. 'coincident' or not... i like these 1000 gift posts!!!

    ReplyDelete