Friday, November 12, 2010

Thursday

Hey friends!

Well, we had our second swim meet last night! It was against Harpeth Hall and MBA. We kinda got creamed but we were expecting that :o) I was very impresses at Harpeth Hall's awesome sportsmanship! They cheered on all of their girls and stayed in the pool till all of our girls were done. (for all of you non-swimmers it is very respectful to stay in the pool till everyone is done :o) It was fun to be with my amazing team! Our divers got first! I swam 200 medley relay (breaststroke), 200 free, 200 breaststroke, and 400 free relay. When I got home last night from school, swim meet, and team dinner, I was so exhausted. Literally about to fall over.

Tonight my world lit class is coming over for a movie night! We are going to watch Macbeth! (look soon for my post on Macbeth :)

Verse for today:

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

Love,

Lily :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment