Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Lovin': Part 4

Question of the day:

What says fall to you?

~~~~~~~~~

To me, fall is: beautiful leaves. pumpkin spice everything. sweaters. scarves. bundling up. bonfires. hot chocolate. football games. chilly weather. pumpkins. mums. makos. senior pictures.

Coming soon... A sneak preview of my senior pictures, taken by Dad!

Also coming soon... Pictures from our first swim meet yesterday! So proud of my Makos- y'all are awesome!

Have a lovely week!
Loving the fall colors!
Dedication ceremony for the new Lipscomb Nursing building!
Late night studying with Mumford 
These are so happy. 
studyin 
Yay! My first college acceptance letter :)
This made me laugh. 
Bumper stickers
Swim meet markings :) 
Last BHS football game with these sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment